Emily can offer you:
Emily sees clients for individual consultations from her practices in Pinelands and Claremont, Cape Town.
Emily can give you dietary advice and nutrition therapy for:
- Weight loss and weight management
- Healthy eating for good energy levels, mood and concentration, depression and anxiety
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic diseases of lifestyle
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- High cholesterol
- Insulin resistance
- Women’s health
- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Nutrition for fertility
- Gestational Diabetes
- Nutrition during pregnancy and lactation
- Optimal nutrition for hormonal health (menopause, PMS management)
- Eating disordered and disordered eating patterns
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bulimia nervosa
- Food intolerances or allergies (including gluten intolerance and celiac’s disease)
- Childhood and teenage nutrition
Emily offers a variety of packages to suite your needs. Choose between an all inclusive wedding package that is sure to having you feeling and looking great on your big day, to weight-loss and follow-up packages. Read more to get a better idea of the different packages that Emily has to offer you!
Vitality Nutrition Consultations
Emily is registered as a Vitality Wellness Partner. This means that you can earn Vitality points by having Vitality Nutrition Consultations with her. You can now earn Vitality points for three dietician visits per year. You will earn 5000 points for the first visit, 2500 points for the second visit, and 2500 points for the third visit. Each session is 30 minutes long and will provide you with useful information on how to improve your diet, and will help you set realistic health goals to keep you focused and motivated to improve your diet.
Emily offers skype consultations for clients who live overseas or outside of Cape Town.
Emily presents talks on a variety of health related topics in the corporate environment, for schools or for groups such as church groups or book clubs. Contact Emily to find out more.
Consulting To Media
Emily has done radio interviews, TV interviews, and contributed to numerous magazine and newspaper articles. If you are a media company who would like Emily’s input, please contact Emily.