This recipe is great to use to make a vegetarian dinner. It is also nice to make a big batch of this and then take portions of it to work to enjoy as a quick 'heat and eat' lunch.
- Brown rice cooked in some vegetable stock
- 1-2 cans of chickpeas, drained
- Baby Spinach
- 1-2 diced onions
- Almond slivers/ almond flakes
- Once the rice has cooked, add the chickpeas to the pot with the rice to heat them up. Drain the rice.
- Stir fry the onion and baby spinach in a pan.
- Add the onion and baby spinach to the rice and chickpeas.
- Place in a serving bowl and mix in the feta so that it melts into the food.
- Sprinkle slivered almonds/ almond flakes over the top.